Ree-made May

I have decided to take part in Me-Made May 2014 for the first time. Having followed other blogger's response to the challenge last year, I'm excited about joining in!


I don't quite have enough hand-made clothes yet to wear something me-made every single day of May, but luckily one can set one's own MMM challenge, so here is my pledge:

'I, Marie of Ree-Sewn, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '14. I endeavour to wear self-stitched garments at least four days a week for the duration of May 2014'.

I intend to take mirror photos of each outfit and post a weekly update (I just know I won't have time to do a "proper" outfit shot on most of those May days, but if I do, bonus!). It'll also be good for me to keep track of my favourite Ree-Sewn clothes to reach for! 




No comments :

Post a Comment