Ree-Made May 2016


It's here again! For the third year in a row I am going to join in with Me Made May. I've found it really useful in the past and I love seeing how people style their hand made clothes in everyday life! 

I've got my sewing plans for the moment pretty much set - I've already identified the gaps in my wardrobe and I've got stash fabric to work through, so this time I don't think MMMay will be about finding out what else I need to sew, but more about finding new ways to style my hand made clothes, and noting the most and least useful pieces.



Last year, I pledged to wear me-made for twenty days in May. I did manage to do this without much difficulty, so this year I want to up the ante. One of my problems though is that I haven't actually made many new pieces in the last year (and one was a wedding dress... I can't really wear that one in everyday life, sadly). So, here is this year's pledge:

'I, Marie of Ree-Sewn  sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '16. I endeavour to wear me-made clothing on at least 25 days in May 2016'.

I'm going to do a weekly update every Sunday, purely because I usually have Sundays off. 

I'm also hoping I'll be able to do lots of sewing in May, but I'm not going to put any pressure on it. Let's see how I get on! 

I'm looking forward to seeing your Me Made May posts! Go forth and wear stuff you've made! 

No comments :

Post a Comment