Make Nine

I’ve decided to join in Make Nine this year. I love setting goals, and I love a good list. Make Nine is all about setting a goal of 9 specific things you’d like to make over the course of a year. I feel like 9 is an achievable amount and also I love seeing everyone else’s sewing plans so I thought I’d post mine. 


So, these are the patterns I’m planning to sew up this year: 

  1. Ogden Cami by True Bias

  2. Looper quilt by Miss Make

  3. Plantain tee by Deer and Doe

  4. Blackwood cardigan by Helen’s Closet. A style I wear a lot. I should make this before winter is through!

  5. Ness skirt by Tilly and the Buttons

  6. Another Pippi pinafore by Jennifer Lauren Handmade. This is the only one of my Make Nine that I’ve made before and it’s one of my favourite things to wear.

  7. Ultimate trousers by Sew Over It. I’ve made Colette Clovers before but the waistband annoyed me so I’d like to try a different pattern in the same silhouette. I love this type of trouser for spring summer. 

  8. Kielo wrap dress by Named Clothing. Not my usual style but I think I’d like it on.

  9. Ginger jeans by Closet Core patterns. Gulp. Will be a big project but I want my perfectly fitting jeans, man! 


Let’s do this!

No comments :

Post a Comment